Wednesday, December 8, 2010

marilyn monroe said......

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesnt believe, and leaves before she is left.“


"If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything.“


"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.“


"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, leaves before she is left and forgets before
she is forgotten."


"It's not true I had nothing on, I had the radio on.“


"A sex symbol becomes a thing. I just hate to be a thing.“



"Hollywood's a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss, and fifty cents for your soul. I know, because I turned down the first offer often enough and held out for the fifty cents.“


"I've never dropped anyone I believed in.“


"I've been on a calendar, but never on Time.“


"Everyone's just laughing at me. I hate it. Big breasts, big ass, big deal, Can't I be anything else ? Gee, how long can you be sexy?"



"The nicest thing for me is sleep, then at least i can dream.“


"Ever notice that what the hell is always the right decision?“


"People respect you because they feel you've survived hard times and endured, and although you've become famous, you haven't become phony."


one word quoted from me : wow

No comments:

Post a Comment